Local Roofer for installing shingles in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.