Local Roofers for installing shingles in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.