Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.