Local Roofer for leak repair in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.