Commercial Roofer for leak repair in Holliday. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holliday roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak repair in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.