Commercial Roofer for leak roof repair in Holliday. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holliday roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.