Local Roofer for leak roof repair in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.