Commercial Roofing for leak roof repair in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.