Commercial Roofing for leak roof repair in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.