Commercial Roofing for leaking roof in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.