Residential Roofer for leaking roof in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.