Local Roofers for leaking roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.