Commercial Roofer for leaking roof in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.