Commercial Roofing for leaking roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.