Commercial Roofing for leaky roof in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.