Local Roofers for leaky roof in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.