Commercial Roofing for leaky roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.