Local Roofer for leaky roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.