Local Roofer for leaky roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.