Local Roofers for leaky roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.