Local Roofers for leaky roof in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.