Local Roofers for leaky roof repairs in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.