Local Roofer for leaky roof repairs in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.