Local Roofers for leaky roof repairs in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.