Local Roofer for leaky roof repairs in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.