Commercial Roofing for leaky roof repairs in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.