Commercial Roofing for leaky roof repairs in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.