Commercial Roofer for leaky roof repairs in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.