Commercial Roofer for Local Roofer in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Local Roofer in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.