Commercial Roofing for local roofers in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.