Commercial Roofing for local roofers in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.