Local Roofer for local roofers in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.