Commercial Roofing for local roofers in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.