Commercial Roofer for local roofers in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.