Local Roofers for local roofers in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.