Residential Roofer for local roofers in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.