Residential Roofer for local roofers in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.