Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYXOP1v3' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for local roofers in Spring Hill. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.