Commercial Roofing for local roofers in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.