Local Roofer for local roofers in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.