Local Roofers for local roofing companies in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.