Local Roofers for local roofing companies in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.