Local Roofer for local roofing companies in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.