Local Roofers for local roofing companies in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.