Local Roofer for local roofing contractors in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.