Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.