Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.