Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in Spring Hill. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.