Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.