Local Roofer for looking for new metal roof in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of looking for new metal roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.